Sunday, January 23, 2011

Travel Layouts

I feel like I rarely do travel layouts.  I think that I get overwhelmed with the amount of photos.  I came home with over 1,000 photos from our trip to Italy last summer!  Where do you even start?  


Well, this weekend I managed to finish not one, but two travel layouts. (Yay!)  The layout above is from our trip to Florence, Italy in July 2010.  I love this photo that my husband took of me from behind while I was walking down a narrow street.  I love the lighting and the layout of the photo.  I just wish that little old lady wasn't in the photo!
We went to Paris, France a few years ago and I love this photo that we got of the Eiffel Tower.  I used the January 2011 Studio Calico kit for the most part, but the die cut paper was from an older kit.  It was originally a different color, but Mr. Huey took care of that!

I'm sad to say that tax season begins tomorrow.  For those of you that don't know what that means for a tax accountant - it means 55 or more hours a week and working on Saturdays.  For months!  (Until April 15th.)  I probably won't be getting as much scrappy time in, but I sure will try.

Have a great Sunday everyone!


3 comments: